SLEEP WITH US.
OUR BEDS ARE READY.
Our oversized guest rooms are suite size by industry standards and uniquely configured to take full advantage of the architectural features of this historic building. You’ll find the wow-factor amenities and special “extras.”
These top-floor accommodations take full advantage of our 100-year-old warehouse building with their towering 12-foot, all-wood ceilings, exposed brick walls and beams, and stunning eyebrow windows overlooking the city. Comfort and craft go hand-in-hand with luxurious amenities and plush extras at our Milwaukee hotel.
Our studio rooms provide a generous sitting area, large in-room dining table and exposed Cream City brick, all while overlooking The Yard. Boasting an unbelievably soft pillow-top King Bed, our Cream City Studio does not lack comfort.
Combining all the best of our guest room design and amenities with additional space to relax, the spacious Corner Alcove King room also overlooks Milwaukee’s Walker’s Point neighborhood and beyond.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES EXACTLY WHAT YOU'D EXPECT FROM A HOTEL WITH ROOM RATES LIKE OURS
- Dramatic showers
- In-room safe
- Residential lighting
- Connecting rooms available
- Room service
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Pet friendly
- On-site motorcycle parking
Relax. You Deserve It.
Hear The Rumble
From New Year’s Eve to Repeal of Prohibition, we’re always moving and shaking.
Our rooms and suites are ADA compliant under the Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991. Accessible rooms are available. We also invite you to view our Accessibility Statement.
Accessible rooms at The Iron Horse Hotel have the following features and measurements to ensure accessibility:
- Accessible room entrance doors and bathroom doors that provide at least 32 inches of clearance.
- At least 30 inches of width on the side of the bed to allow for wheelchair access and transfer.
- Toilet seats with heights of 17-19 inches and grab bars to facilitate transfer.
- Bathroom sinks that provide knee clearance of at least 30 inches wide, 27 inches tall and 17 inches deep. All of the under-sink plumbing is wrapped.
- Bathroom mirrors with the lowest reflective edge at no more than 40 inches high.
- Accessible bathing features – transfer, standard roll-in, or alternate roll-in shower or accessible tub – with grab bars and a detachable hand-held shower wand.
- All wall mounted shower/bath accessories and equipment are within 48 inches of the floor.
Please see individual room descriptions for details. We are also available 24/7 at 414-374-4766 to provide more information.